Wednesday 8 April 2015

March 1st

 March 1

So that's great about the stake calling, I am sure it will be awesome, just don't be stressed, I don't know how else to put it, hahah, its easy for me to say but I don't think the calling was given to you so you can stress, just listen to the spirit and know everything will work out just great. But stress is natural and I am going on a rant.

So packages, the office does that and they just take it out of our support, its all good though. Finances are good, I got your nativity set being made, it will be pretty good I hope, and it is made out of tugas, a type of heavy wood only found in the part of the Philippines in the entire world. Should be good. 

Did I tell you that in my first area during one of our typhoons, a little title wave washed up on shore and swept some people and there homes into the ocean in the middle of the night....so sad, i am a bit inland so that's good. 

HAHAHAHAHA i can see you getting mad at Zach, i look at that now when you get mad at people and totally just laugh about it cause i remember the olden days, i sent a letter home by the way with tons of pictures on an sd card. so expect that in a month or so hopefully. 

Well my new place is great, the ward is just awesome and I have been really affected. So, I was thinking, after the mission where am i going to school and who am I going to marry...because I can't think of any girls from America quite as pretty as Filipinos....man mom, they don't where make up and there are some that are drop dead gorgeous!!!! In my ward too, like I don't know if it would happen but I have totally thought about coming back and marrying a Filipino,  that would be almost impossible and so tough but dang mom, dang. Good thing i got missionary work to focus on and keep me busy. hahaha

And oh ya, people don't have homes here, the other day I helped clean up some ones house from the earthquake still which was intense. The cockroaches... the chickens were having a hay day running and eating them. It was pretty cool to see that, but sad about the house. They have a little house with tarp walls.  Well thanks a ton for the update, I love hearing about everyone. Love you too, 

love, 
elder schnoor


a broken home

No comments:

Post a Comment